Thaistocks.com offers 2 types of access to this site: Registered free user and contributing member.
To become a registered free user, simply click on "Create a New Account" at our front opening page and follow very easy instructions to set up your a free user account. This should take less than 2 minutes. You then have access to a some free material from the past. Once invited as a member you will have access to all valuable resources on all aspects to stock investing in Thailand including my best current stock choices. As a contributing member, many additional links in the main menu will become visible and you will be able to browse all and search without limitations.
- A long proven & documented track record on delivering often winning Thai stock investment choices; value investment choices as seen through an experienced investing pro's viewpoints. Stock investing always has risks but as is here shown, over time this chosen investor strategy has has done very well.
- Participate in a high quality member-lounge where seasoned investors post value-added comments, questions, refreshing or alternative viewpoints, rebuttal when disagreements occur, and broker/industry complaints and suggestions.
- Regular, timely and original articles all posted by an investing pro, often around Thai stock investment-driven, actionable ideas.
- Short questions answered by Paul Renaud the long investing pro, usually within 24 hours.
- The tracking of 6 month model portfolios in the past with regularly posted performance updates. (See "Track Record" link on left).
- Professional and experienced feedback on all issues, topics or problems experienced by Thailand stock investors who are contributing members on this site. However, the investing pro does not offer specific investor advice since this is an investment club and not a investing advisory service.
- A mini course on the Thai Stock Market. 10 pages, one page per session. After taking this mini-course you obtain a very good general understanding about the Thai stock market investing and its nuances -and so you will get to know more than most and benefit from my long experience.
- Watchdog for individual investors. Reporting on potential broker or company biases and/or other abuses observed or reported to us.
- Original and regular research reports on company visits in person in Bangkok, shared with members -and a few weeks later with all registered users.
- Unbiased, independent professional viewpoints on location and reporting on all aspects around Thai stock market investing continuously since April 1997.
- Contributing members receive an auto email instantly when there is a new article posting or new member lounge contribution.
- Membership is by invitation and should be viewed as a wise investment, not a cost nor expense, so to compliment your endeavor to higher returns.